Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 4/2 - 4/12April 11, 2019
Here are the most recent marriage licenses issued from the Dubois County Clerk's Office.
These licenses were issued between April 2 and 11.
• Tyler Lee Jeffries, 26, and Nicole Ruth Beavers, 28, both of Jasper.
• Charles Nicholas McGwire Hale, 19, and Jazzia R. Martinez, 19, both of Huntingburg.
• Kade Evan Oxley, 30, and Amy Lynn Jordan, 33, both of Jasper.
• Kayla Nicole Buhr, 24, and Laura Ruth Montgomery, 27, both of Huntingburg.
• Christopher David Faulkenberg, 37, and Jenna Nicole Bromm, 29, both of Jasper.
• Thomas Dieuseul Gruenloh, 22, Jasper, and Gabrielle Diane Petty, 19, Indianapolis.
• Mark Douglas Green, 51, Tina Renee Goff, 48, both of Cuzco.
• Christopher Allen Niemeier, 33, and Jessica Morgan Rountree, 28, both of Ferdinand.
• Zachary Alan Williams, 29, and Jordan Michelle Jones, 29, both of Jasper.
• Scott Michael Murry, 29, and Amanda Lynn Sickbert, 31, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department confirms four more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms seven more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
Celestine Elementary’s Last Year
The Dubois County Health Department confirms two more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
Of the 169 Dubois County residents who have tested positive for COVID-19, a total of six have...
Three candidates are seeking the Democratic nomination for District 8 U.S. Representative.
Southridge High School graduated 116 in the Class of 2020 last week when e-learning came to an...
Gov. Eric J. Holcomb announced that because health indicators remain positive, most of the state...