Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 4/2 - 4/12April 11, 2019
Here are the most recent marriage licenses issued from the Dubois County Clerk's Office.
These licenses were issued between April 2 and 11.
• Tyler Lee Jeffries, 26, and Nicole Ruth Beavers, 28, both of Jasper.
• Charles Nicholas McGwire Hale, 19, and Jazzia R. Martinez, 19, both of Huntingburg.
• Kade Evan Oxley, 30, and Amy Lynn Jordan, 33, both of Jasper.
• Kayla Nicole Buhr, 24, and Laura Ruth Montgomery, 27, both of Huntingburg.
• Christopher David Faulkenberg, 37, and Jenna Nicole Bromm, 29, both of Jasper.
• Thomas Dieuseul Gruenloh, 22, Jasper, and Gabrielle Diane Petty, 19, Indianapolis.
• Mark Douglas Green, 51, Tina Renee Goff, 48, both of Cuzco.
• Christopher Allen Niemeier, 33, and Jessica Morgan Rountree, 28, both of Ferdinand.
• Zachary Alan Williams, 29, and Jordan Michelle Jones, 29, both of Jasper.
• Scott Michael Murry, 29, and Amanda Lynn Sickbert, 31, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The walls of Lucille (Baker) Rudolph’s room at Jasper’s Northwood Retirement Community are...
Unintentionally, the Older Americans Center has become one of Dubois County’s best-kept...
Jasper attorney John Collins clocks in every day knowing he has the ability to make a...
After two years battling stage 4 colorectal cancer, Jasper resident Mary France died in her bed...
A plaque on the east side of the Dubois County Courthouse honors seven Revolutionary War...
Preschool is now more accessible for low-income Indiana families.
Ryan Menke participated in the Navy SEAL Hudson River Swim, the first sanctioned swim across the...
A recent Huntingburg Airport intern created a guidebook for interns and students interested in...