Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 4/2 - 4/12April 11, 2019
Here are the most recent marriage licenses issued from the Dubois County Clerk's Office.
These licenses were issued between April 2 and 11.
• Tyler Lee Jeffries, 26, and Nicole Ruth Beavers, 28, both of Jasper.
• Charles Nicholas McGwire Hale, 19, and Jazzia R. Martinez, 19, both of Huntingburg.
• Kade Evan Oxley, 30, and Amy Lynn Jordan, 33, both of Jasper.
• Kayla Nicole Buhr, 24, and Laura Ruth Montgomery, 27, both of Huntingburg.
• Christopher David Faulkenberg, 37, and Jenna Nicole Bromm, 29, both of Jasper.
• Thomas Dieuseul Gruenloh, 22, Jasper, and Gabrielle Diane Petty, 19, Indianapolis.
• Mark Douglas Green, 51, Tina Renee Goff, 48, both of Cuzco.
• Christopher Allen Niemeier, 33, and Jessica Morgan Rountree, 28, both of Ferdinand.
• Zachary Alan Williams, 29, and Jordan Michelle Jones, 29, both of Jasper.
• Scott Michael Murry, 29, and Amanda Lynn Sickbert, 31, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Patoka Lake reached the spillway elevation of 548 feet as of noon today.
Heavy pockets of rain continued to dampen Dubois County this morning, as water levels at Patoka...
For 15-year-old Thalia Hernandez of Jasper, her quinceañera was filled with moments to remember.
A grant application seeking money to build a new fire station in Birdseye received what amounted...
Due to Sunday evening's rain and heavy rain over the past several months, Patoka Lake will...
Sports car clubs from across Kentucky and Southern Indiana came together in Jasper on Saturday...
At an age when most women decide to retire from the sport, Joanie Mundy of Huntingburg decided...
Recently, I came to terms with the fact that I am a son who’ll never be as successful as his...