Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 4/14 - 4/17April 24, 2020
From Local Sources
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between April 14 and 17.
• Derek Lee Heichelbech, 27, and Alexa Marie Mehringer, 28, both of Jasper.
• Robert Arthur Koontz, 51, and Kimberli Sue Myers, 52, both of Jasper.
• Jeremy Dennis Fisher, 36, and Alysia Renee Dearing, 31, both of Huntingburg.
• Andrew Charles Wehr, 32, and Allison Marie Englert, 27, both of Schnellville.
• Cody Robert Cowden, 25, Ellettsville, and Courtney Paige Hayden, 24, Jasper.
• Gregory Anthony Childree, 32, and Christian Daniel Crouchley, 30, both of Huntingburg.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Penny, 68, now uses her experiences to encourage women to undergo annual mammogram screenings...
A year ago, seeing a food truck on a street or parking lot in Dubois County was unusual. Now,...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported today 37 new cases of COVID-19 for Dubois County.
Dubois County is now home to a box designed to allow mothers a safe, legal and anonymous way of...
Candidates running for local office shared their insights on local issues during a forum held...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported today 36 new cases of COVID-19 for Dubois County.
No awards, contests or state finals trip. Nearly a week after the Southridge Marching Raider...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today six new cases of COVID-19.