Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 4/14 - 4/17April 24, 2020
From Local Sources
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between April 14 and 17.
• Derek Lee Heichelbech, 27, and Alexa Marie Mehringer, 28, both of Jasper.
• Robert Arthur Koontz, 51, and Kimberli Sue Myers, 52, both of Jasper.
• Jeremy Dennis Fisher, 36, and Alysia Renee Dearing, 31, both of Huntingburg.
• Andrew Charles Wehr, 32, and Allison Marie Englert, 27, both of Schnellville.
• Cody Robert Cowden, 25, Ellettsville, and Courtney Paige Hayden, 24, Jasper.
• Gregory Anthony Childree, 32, and Christian Daniel Crouchley, 30, both of Huntingburg.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The county’s local disaster emergency declaration has been extended to Sept. 2, matching the...
Amy Kaetzel and Carmen Brooks will teach the first year of the Southwest Dubois County School...
Design plans for remodeling and expanding the Dubois County Security Center and Dubois County...
According to a Purdue University press release, people across the country are receiving...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 17 new positive COVID-19 cases.
Kimball International Inc. announced today a new organizational structure to drive market share...
More than 100 people attended the rally, many holding their own signs and wearing shirts that...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 21 new positive COVID-19 cases.