Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 4/14 - 4/17April 24, 2020
From Local Sources
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between April 14 and 17.
• Derek Lee Heichelbech, 27, and Alexa Marie Mehringer, 28, both of Jasper.
• Robert Arthur Koontz, 51, and Kimberli Sue Myers, 52, both of Jasper.
• Jeremy Dennis Fisher, 36, and Alysia Renee Dearing, 31, both of Huntingburg.
• Andrew Charles Wehr, 32, and Allison Marie Englert, 27, both of Schnellville.
• Cody Robert Cowden, 25, Ellettsville, and Courtney Paige Hayden, 24, Jasper.
• Gregory Anthony Childree, 32, and Christian Daniel Crouchley, 30, both of Huntingburg.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department confirms six more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
As days, weeks and months of social distancing push ahead into an uncertain future, meaningful...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms four more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
Although park facilities — with the exception of playgrounds — were cleared to reopen last...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today a third COVID-19-related death in the county.
Zax Creamery — formerly Big Olaf Creamery — is set to launch in a new north side location on...
Heritage Hills High School graduated 138 in the Class of 2020 this month when e-learning came to...
What will summer look like for Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari under the cloud of COVID-19?