Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 4/14 - 4/17April 24, 2020
From Local Sources
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between April 14 and 17.
• Derek Lee Heichelbech, 27, and Alexa Marie Mehringer, 28, both of Jasper.
• Robert Arthur Koontz, 51, and Kimberli Sue Myers, 52, both of Jasper.
• Jeremy Dennis Fisher, 36, and Alysia Renee Dearing, 31, both of Huntingburg.
• Andrew Charles Wehr, 32, and Allison Marie Englert, 27, both of Schnellville.
• Cody Robert Cowden, 25, Ellettsville, and Courtney Paige Hayden, 24, Jasper.
• Gregory Anthony Childree, 32, and Christian Daniel Crouchley, 30, both of Huntingburg.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday one more COVID-19-related death in...
Despite the pandemic, the town of Ferdinand had a pretty good year in 2020, Town Council...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday two more COVID-19-related deaths in...
Joe Crutchfield, who has been sober for years, has been working for more than a year on starting...
The Dubois County Park Board has considered several matters for the park’s future.
The Dubois County Health Department, in collaboration with the Indiana State Department of...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday three more COVID-19-related deaths in...
How I Broke This | Ep. 1 | Slaw Shack