Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 4/14 - 4/17April 24, 2020
From Local Sources
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between April 14 and 17.
• Derek Lee Heichelbech, 27, and Alexa Marie Mehringer, 28, both of Jasper.
• Robert Arthur Koontz, 51, and Kimberli Sue Myers, 52, both of Jasper.
• Jeremy Dennis Fisher, 36, and Alysia Renee Dearing, 31, both of Huntingburg.
• Andrew Charles Wehr, 32, and Allison Marie Englert, 27, both of Schnellville.
• Cody Robert Cowden, 25, Ellettsville, and Courtney Paige Hayden, 24, Jasper.
• Gregory Anthony Childree, 32, and Christian Daniel Crouchley, 30, both of Huntingburg.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Dr. Frank Hopkins has been named the 2021 Little Company of Mary Outstanding Physician Award...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday nine new COVID-19 cases in...
The Dubois County Museum is hosting a party from 5:30 to 8 p.m. on Thursday for the special...
As a boy, Bob McCarty saw the world through a varied lens. He used the camera lens to display...
Cassie (Gehlhausen) Williams will be Cedar Crest Intermediate School’s principal next school year.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported three new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County on Friday.
Don Lichlyter was known for the dozens of benefits and fundraisers he organized for people...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported one new COVID-19 case in Dubois County on Thursday.