Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 4/11 - 4/18April 19, 2019
Here are the most recent marriage licenses issued from the Dubois County Clerk's Office.
These licenses were issued between April 11 and 18.
• Jodi Lynn Mayberry, 29, and Emily Ann Allen, 25, both of Huntingburg.
• John William Beadles, 64, Huntingburg, and Maureen Elizabeth O’Brien, 63, Evansville.
• Zachary Lee Bohnert, 28, and Ana Iilian Cruz, 19, both of Jasper.
• Derick Lee Hampsten, 26, and Autumn Montana Bri-Anne Hemmerlein, 23, both of Ferdinand.
• Kerry Allen Weisheit, 54, and Jennifer Lynn Spears, 35, both of Jasper.
• Matthew Lee Betz, 24, Dubois, and Danielle Michelle Murray, 21, Tennyson.
• Wade Bryan Lueken, 27, and Caitlin Marie O’Brien, 25, both of Celestine.
• Alex Dale Stenftenagel, 27, and Chelsea Marie Freyberger, 25, both of St. Anthony.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Two Jasper brothers whose actions reporting a fire during the holidays saved the home of an...
Two new officers and a new K-9 officer joined the Huntingburg Police Department force Tuesday.
A youth center in the works in Birdseye could open by the end of summer.
The Forest Park High School Class of 2019 will graduate at 2 p.m. Saturday in Buechler Arena,...
If everything goes according to schedule, Northeast Dubois Schools will have a junior-senior...
Dubois County Council members discussed on Monday options for financing either a renovated...
County officials discussed at length on Monday the $40,500 Dubois County is being asked to...
Fifty years ago, Northwood Retirement Community opened in Jasper as Northwood Good Samaritan Center.