Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 4/11 - 4/18April 19, 2019
Here are the most recent marriage licenses issued from the Dubois County Clerk's Office.
These licenses were issued between April 11 and 18.
• Jodi Lynn Mayberry, 29, and Emily Ann Allen, 25, both of Huntingburg.
• John William Beadles, 64, Huntingburg, and Maureen Elizabeth O’Brien, 63, Evansville.
• Zachary Lee Bohnert, 28, and Ana Iilian Cruz, 19, both of Jasper.
• Derick Lee Hampsten, 26, and Autumn Montana Bri-Anne Hemmerlein, 23, both of Ferdinand.
• Kerry Allen Weisheit, 54, and Jennifer Lynn Spears, 35, both of Jasper.
• Matthew Lee Betz, 24, Dubois, and Danielle Michelle Murray, 21, Tennyson.
• Wade Bryan Lueken, 27, and Caitlin Marie O’Brien, 25, both of Celestine.
• Alex Dale Stenftenagel, 27, and Chelsea Marie Freyberger, 25, both of St. Anthony.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
They come for a summer and then they’re gone. But, it’s a summer they’ll never forget....
How many lives do you think you could live in 125 years? What kind of impact could you leave...
The topic of mobile food vendors in Jasper has stirred debate for years. Currently, the city...
On Aug. 3, a group of about 30 former Navy SEALs will swim the first, legally-sanctioned swim...
Fifty years ago, astronauts, engineers and scientists at NASA were days away from launching...
For the second consecutive month, the topic of potentially decommissioning a handful of Jasper...
Plans for adding campsites, extending trails and installing a new restroom/information building...
When the Dubois County Department of Child Services places local children in foster care, those...