Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 3/1 - 3/21March 21, 2019
Here are the most recent marriage licenses issued from the Dubois County Clerk's Office.
These licenses were issued between March 1 and 21.
• Johnathen Blaine Alexander Storer, 24, and Mariah Irene Kathy Hart, 24, both of Celestine.
• John Michael Davis II, 28, and Keshia Marie Huff, 26, both of Huntingburg.
• Rosendo Navarro Bringas, 34, and Karla A. Galdamez Lemus, 24, both of Huntingburg.
• Kevin R. Sturgeon, 55, Huntingburg, and Amanda Dusti Dohoney, 31, Jasper.
• Michael J. Heck, 57, and Angelia Elaine Heowener, 47, both of Huntingburg.
• Lonnie Joe Utzman, 43, and Mackenzie Kaye Bilinski, 39, both of Huntingburg.
• William Tyler Hunter, 34, and Hayley Michelle Martin, 26, both of Jasper.
• Jason Anthony King, 24, and Natalie Kay Altstadt, 24, both of Huntingburg.
• Thomas Victor Jahn, 63, Jasper, and Victoria Ann Zehr, 53, Fort Wayne.
• Jose Joaquin Gutierrez, 37, and Edith Yolanda Recinos, 37, both of Huntingburg.
•Dakota Allen King, 25, and Kristina Marie Lewis, 33, both of Jasper.
• Allen Scott Frease, 23, and Jayd Whitney Durcholz, 25, both of Jasper.
• Jason Matthew Shaw, 33, and Shaina Caroline Rinella, 31, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department reported today a third COVID-19-related death in the county.
Zax Creamery — formerly Big Olaf Creamery — is set to launch in a new north side location on...
Heritage Hills High School graduated 138 in the Class of 2020 this month when e-learning came to...
What will summer look like for Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari under the cloud of COVID-19?
Late last week, after a roughly two-month statewide shutdown, fitness facilities received the...
Work to make Sendelweck Curve less curvy will likely start this fall.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today no new COVID-19 cases in the county.
The Lincoln Amphitheatre is rescheduling its 2020 performance series for 2021.