Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 2/7 - 2/12February 14, 2020
From Local Sources
Here are the most recent marriage licenses issued from the Dubois County Clerk’s Office.
These licenses were issued between Feb. 7 and 12.
• David Lee Sturgeon Jr., 41, and Dana Marie Klaeger, 35, both of Huntingburg.
• Cole Jennings Witte, 26, Celestine, and Samantha Rose Baglan, 31, Dubois.
• Michael T. Phillips, 45, and Gennifer Brandy Scroughams, 36, both of Ferdinand.
• Austin Lee Seng, 25, and Shelby Lillian Mehringer, 24, both of Dubois.
• Enrique Mora, 21, and Perlita Lopez, 21, both of Jasper.
• Clint Lee Meyer, 30, Huntingburg, and Mallory Renae Teder, 29, Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Lincoln Amphitheatre is rescheduling its 2020 performance series for 2021.
Farmers markets offer more than just a place for locals to buy and sell fresh produce. They also...
The 2020 Ferdinand Folk Festival has been canceled.
The Dubois County Health Department reported three new COVID-19 cases today, bringing the...
Jasper High School graduated 255 in the Class of 2020 this month when e-learning came to an end...
The wedding of my daughter Delaney and future son-in-law Max has become one of what Knot.com...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms four more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms seven more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...