Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 2/12 - 2/20February 21, 2020
From Local Sources
Here are the most recent marriage licenses issued from the Dubois County Clerk’s Office.
These licenses were issued between Feb. 12 and 20.
• Philip Earl Kegley Jr., 38, and Megan Michelle Gaynor, 42, both of Jasper.
• Nyle Ryan Burger, 19, and Tori Shae Asbell, 24, both of Dubois.
• Austin James Blessinger, 26, and Chloe Elizabeth Dilger, 24, both of Jasper.
• Adam Bradley Scott Vonderheide, 33, Loogootee, and Brandalyn Janell Barkley, 26, Dubois.
• Benjamin William Potter, 36, and Brittany Ann McCarel, 31, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The nun serving as the Spanish language interpreter for the Dubois County Courts will tell you...
The four school corporations worked together to secure funding for 15 stop-arm cameras that were...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 18 new positive COVID-19 cases.
Later this month, Bryce Conway will begin working as the group’s event coordinator.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today three new positive COVID-19 cases.
Was it a sign? The way this year has been going, should we be surprised that a Jasper creek...
Burgess and Courtney Heberer founded Santa Claus Exterior Cleaning after they discovered a new...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 12 new positive COVID-19 cases.