Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 2/12 - 2/20February 21, 2020
From Local Sources
Here are the most recent marriage licenses issued from the Dubois County Clerk’s Office.
These licenses were issued between Feb. 12 and 20.
• Philip Earl Kegley Jr., 38, and Megan Michelle Gaynor, 42, both of Jasper.
• Nyle Ryan Burger, 19, and Tori Shae Asbell, 24, both of Dubois.
• Austin James Blessinger, 26, and Chloe Elizabeth Dilger, 24, both of Jasper.
• Adam Bradley Scott Vonderheide, 33, Loogootee, and Brandalyn Janell Barkley, 26, Dubois.
• Benjamin William Potter, 36, and Brittany Ann McCarel, 31, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department confirms four more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms seven more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
Celestine Elementary’s Last Year
The Dubois County Health Department confirms two more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
Of the 169 Dubois County residents who have tested positive for COVID-19, a total of six have...
Three candidates are seeking the Democratic nomination for District 8 U.S. Representative.
Southridge High School graduated 116 in the Class of 2020 last week when e-learning came to an...
Gov. Eric J. Holcomb announced that because health indicators remain positive, most of the state...