Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 2/12 - 2/20February 21, 2020
From Local Sources
Here are the most recent marriage licenses issued from the Dubois County Clerk’s Office.
These licenses were issued between Feb. 12 and 20.
• Philip Earl Kegley Jr., 38, and Megan Michelle Gaynor, 42, both of Jasper.
• Nyle Ryan Burger, 19, and Tori Shae Asbell, 24, both of Dubois.
• Austin James Blessinger, 26, and Chloe Elizabeth Dilger, 24, both of Jasper.
• Adam Bradley Scott Vonderheide, 33, Loogootee, and Brandalyn Janell Barkley, 26, Dubois.
• Benjamin William Potter, 36, and Brittany Ann McCarel, 31, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department confirms a third positive case of COVID-19 in Dubois County.
There is significant concern that many people are not taking the recommendations and guidelines...
Kimball Electronics produces pieces other companies use to assemble medical devices, and due to...
Indiana State Department of Health announced today the second positive case of COVID-19 for a...
Balancing work while parenting in the time of coronavirus
The Dubois County Health Department is accepting donations of homemade face masks and other...
In this age of social distancing due to COVID-19, social media is helping to fill in the human...
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center has a plan for COVID-19, and has been working daily to...