Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 2/12 - 2/20February 21, 2020
From Local Sources
Here are the most recent marriage licenses issued from the Dubois County Clerk’s Office.
These licenses were issued between Feb. 12 and 20.
• Philip Earl Kegley Jr., 38, and Megan Michelle Gaynor, 42, both of Jasper.
• Nyle Ryan Burger, 19, and Tori Shae Asbell, 24, both of Dubois.
• Austin James Blessinger, 26, and Chloe Elizabeth Dilger, 24, both of Jasper.
• Adam Bradley Scott Vonderheide, 33, Loogootee, and Brandalyn Janell Barkley, 26, Dubois.
• Benjamin William Potter, 36, and Brittany Ann McCarel, 31, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported today Dubois County's 25th COVID-19 death, in...
Here’s a riddle for you. Sunday, a 17-year-old boy piloted a Boeing 737 airplane from...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported 35 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County since...
Penny, 68, now uses her experiences to encourage women to undergo annual mammogram screenings...
A year ago, seeing a food truck on a street or parking lot in Dubois County was unusual. Now,...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported today 37 new cases of COVID-19 for Dubois County.
Dubois County is now home to a box designed to allow mothers a safe, legal and anonymous way of...
Candidates running for local office shared their insights on local issues during a forum held...