Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 11/27 - 12/2December 6, 2019
Here are the most recent marriage licenses issued from the Dubois County Clerk’s Office.
These licenses were issued between Nov. 27 and Dec. 2.
• Lukas I. Messmer, 25, and Alecia N. Ewing, 24, both of Jasper.
• Jose Ocelotl Arellano, 54, and Claudia Isabel Marinez Aguilar, 44, both of Jasper.
• Hubert Lester Fuller III, 23, and Cassandra Kay Contreras, 29, both of Jasper.
• Michael Andrew Olinger, 30, and Hayley Alexis Hildenbrand, 25, both of Jasper.
• Jorge Alexander Gutierrez Nieves, 35, and Maria T. Cuellar, 32, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Public meetings to view and get input on the remaining options for the Mid-States Corridor will...
Three Septembers ago, mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer. After completing multiple...
As of now, plans are being pursued to expand the Dubois County Security Center and community...
Mya Englert, the winner of Forest Park Junior-Senior High School's Poetry Out Loud competition,...
When Jackson Wilhite, a 2012 Heritage Hills High School graduate, was in fifth grade, he had the...
As both postman and family man, Matt Lorey delivers.
A Jasper man received one of the state’s highest honors on Thursday night.
Shirley J. Ray believes we need to learn every day. As the first-ever director of the Dubois...