Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 11/2 - 11/8November 13, 2020
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between Nov. 2 and 8.
• Theodore Andrew Krempp, 26, and Avery Elizabeth Charron, 25, both of Jasper.
• Rachelle Ann Scott, 22, and Elizabeth Ann Kemper, 27, both of Jasper.
• Zachary James Mauder, 27, of Jasper and Taryn McKay Friedman, 24, of Celestine.
• Miguel A Soni Flores, 36, and Billy S Crain, 43, both of Huntingburg.
• Hector Manuel Rodriguez Luciano, 55, and Nancy Enid Rodriguez Medina, 53, both of Huntingburg.
• Glenn Anthony Kempf, 70, of Ferdinand and Carol Jean Saul, 65, of Montgomery.
• Andrew David Reckelhoff, 39, and Shelly Ann Kunkel, 41, both of Saint Anthony.
• John David Besaw, 50, and Stephanie Dulaney, 47, both of Jasper.
• Benjamin James Haag, 28, of Huntingburg and Joanna Kae Hildebranski, 24, of St. Charles, Missouri.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Four-year-old Charlie Schnarr of Jasper was diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma, a rare type of...
Susan Gossett wants more people to be able to go to faraway places right in the comfort of their...
Out of all eight Indiana State Police posts created when ISP was formed in the 1930s, the Jasper...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 44 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Hoosier National Forest seeks information from the public about an area south of Paoli in...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 50 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Jasper Volunteer Fire Department celebrated its 125th anniversary Wednesday.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday 52 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.