Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 10/9 - 10/17October 18, 2019
Here are the most recent marriage licenses issued from the Dubois County Clerk's Office.
These licenses were issued between Oct. 9 and 17.
• Robert Charles Ray, 75, and Julie Lee Cugler, 72, both of Celestine.
• Hugo H. Gomez, 41, and Roxana A. Acosta, 38, both of Huntingburg.
• William Welsh Jr., 40, and Jessica Colwell, 34, both of Jasper.
• Thomas E. Blessinger, 54, and Christina G. Wright, 49, both of Jasper.
• Brett Leuck, 39, and Emily Kennedy, 27, both of St. Anthony.
• Mark Allen Reller, 46, and Angela Rose Noble, 46, both of Holland.
• Jarrad M. Beard, 26, Boonville, and Samantha R. Erny, 25, Jasper.
• William Henry Walerczak, 18, and Mairee Nicole Huffman, 20, both of Birdseye.
• Kyle Nathan Lowtharp, 25, and Morgan Lyndsay Meyer, 24, both of Huntingburg.
• Jordan T. Brown, 25, and Amber L. Martin, 29, both of Dubois.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
As soon as Courtney Hopf of Dubois decided to pursue a career in education, she knew she wanted...
The Dubois County Health Department confirmed today two new cases of COVID-19, bringing the...
From family physician to occupational medicine practitioner, Dr. Ted Waflart has been part of...
The property on which the Koerner Commercial Block building stood is in the control of a local...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms today three new cases of COVID-19, bringing the...
More than 200 people stood in a circle around the Dubois County Courthouse Saturday for Stand Up...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms six more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
As days, weeks and months of social distancing push ahead into an uncertain future, meaningful...