Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 10/24 - 10/31November 1, 2019
Here are the most recent marriage licenses issued from the Dubois County Clerk's Office.
These licenses were issued between Oct. 24 and 31.
• Tyler Vincent Mangiacapra, 27, and Rachel Rose Kerstiens, 29, both of Cox’s Creek, Kentucky.
• Victor Joel Torres Rodriguez, 38, and Lillie Anne Colon Miranda, 38, both of Jasper.
• Brian J. Bell, 48, and Brittney Dawn Dunn, 37, both of Jasper.
• Victor Joel Torrez Rodriguez, 38, and Lillie Anne Colon Miranda, 38, both of Jasper.
• Jose O. Caravantes, 43, Huntingburg, and Dora Esperza Benitez, 51, Boston, Massachusetts.
• Jonathan R. Boehm, 34, Huntingburg, and Crystal L. Eckert, 37, Jasper.
• Jason Lee Hildenbrand, 36, and Sarah Ann Fuhrman, 28, both of Huntingburg.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The nun serving as the Spanish language interpreter for the Dubois County Courts will tell you...
The four school corporations worked together to secure funding for 15 stop-arm cameras that were...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 18 new positive COVID-19 cases.
Later this month, Bryce Conway will begin working as the group’s event coordinator.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today three new positive COVID-19 cases.
Was it a sign? The way this year has been going, should we be surprised that a Jasper creek...
Burgess and Courtney Heberer founded Santa Claus Exterior Cleaning after they discovered a new...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 12 new positive COVID-19 cases.