Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 10/12 - 10/25October 30, 2020
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between Oct. 12 and 25.
• Jason Lee St. Clair, 30, of Birdseye and Sarah Abigail Lamarche, 33, of West Baden.
• Austin Ray Suggs, 32, and Nichole Lynn Mehringer, 27, both of Jasper.
• Nicholas Joseph Sherman, 33, and Katherine Ann Knies, 31, both of Huntingburg.
• Bradley Andrew Haase, 25, and Sydney Anna Blessinger, 25, both of Ferdinand.
• Dillion Joe Ramsey, 23, of Dale and Harlee Ann Marie Zehr, 21, of Huntingburg.
• Carlos Martin Martinez, 22, and Whitley Brooke Duncan, 24, both of Jasper.
• Luke D. Hassfurther, 30, and Ellen C. Hess, 27, both of Jasper.
• Jose E Garcia, 53, of Kyle, Texas, and Rosa D Ramirez Crespin, 34, of Jasper.
• Jordan Scott Beck, 33, of Jasper and Maui Magera Moore, 39, of Clinton, Maryland.
• Jeffrey Robert Siebert, 35, and Hannah Leigh Judy, 29, both of Jasper.
• David Ray Katterhenry, 68, and Kay Lynn Marshall, 64, both of Huntingburg.
• Cordell Robert Durcholz, 24, of Jasper and Kellie Jeanne Conte, 23, of Libertyville, Illinois.
• Laron Joseph Griffith, 24, and Jennifer Lynn Webster, 23, both of Poole, Kentucky.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
José Dubon believes people should be active and involved in their community. He learned that...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 27 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Steve Schwinghamer is ready to take the reins as Huntingburg’s new mayor.
An addition on the southeast end of Market Street Park will feature a fire ring plaza and places...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 50 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Krempp Gallery at the Jasper Arts Center will present Owensboro, Kentucky, ink landscape...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday 33 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.