Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 10/12 - 10/25October 30, 2020
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between Oct. 12 and 25.
• Jason Lee St. Clair, 30, of Birdseye and Sarah Abigail Lamarche, 33, of West Baden.
• Austin Ray Suggs, 32, and Nichole Lynn Mehringer, 27, both of Jasper.
• Nicholas Joseph Sherman, 33, and Katherine Ann Knies, 31, both of Huntingburg.
• Bradley Andrew Haase, 25, and Sydney Anna Blessinger, 25, both of Ferdinand.
• Dillion Joe Ramsey, 23, of Dale and Harlee Ann Marie Zehr, 21, of Huntingburg.
• Carlos Martin Martinez, 22, and Whitley Brooke Duncan, 24, both of Jasper.
• Luke D. Hassfurther, 30, and Ellen C. Hess, 27, both of Jasper.
• Jose E Garcia, 53, of Kyle, Texas, and Rosa D Ramirez Crespin, 34, of Jasper.
• Jordan Scott Beck, 33, of Jasper and Maui Magera Moore, 39, of Clinton, Maryland.
• Jeffrey Robert Siebert, 35, and Hannah Leigh Judy, 29, both of Jasper.
• David Ray Katterhenry, 68, and Kay Lynn Marshall, 64, both of Huntingburg.
• Cordell Robert Durcholz, 24, of Jasper and Kellie Jeanne Conte, 23, of Libertyville, Illinois.
• Laron Joseph Griffith, 24, and Jennifer Lynn Webster, 23, both of Poole, Kentucky.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Habitat for Humanity of Dubois County announced the selection of the Armstrong family to partner...
Recently, I had to contend with an epic battle between good and evil: To doughnut or not to...
The Dubois County 4-H Fair ran July 12-16 at the Dubois County 4-H Fairgrounds in Bretzville....
Josie Brown contemplated while her horse, Scotty, took a break to chew on some grass. The two...
Indiana Department of Transportation workers have several projects underway in the area.
Paintings and sculptures depicting community life are being created in a local, but temporary,...