Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 10/12 - 10/25October 30, 2020
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between Oct. 12 and 25.
• Jason Lee St. Clair, 30, of Birdseye and Sarah Abigail Lamarche, 33, of West Baden.
• Austin Ray Suggs, 32, and Nichole Lynn Mehringer, 27, both of Jasper.
• Nicholas Joseph Sherman, 33, and Katherine Ann Knies, 31, both of Huntingburg.
• Bradley Andrew Haase, 25, and Sydney Anna Blessinger, 25, both of Ferdinand.
• Dillion Joe Ramsey, 23, of Dale and Harlee Ann Marie Zehr, 21, of Huntingburg.
• Carlos Martin Martinez, 22, and Whitley Brooke Duncan, 24, both of Jasper.
• Luke D. Hassfurther, 30, and Ellen C. Hess, 27, both of Jasper.
• Jose E Garcia, 53, of Kyle, Texas, and Rosa D Ramirez Crespin, 34, of Jasper.
• Jordan Scott Beck, 33, of Jasper and Maui Magera Moore, 39, of Clinton, Maryland.
• Jeffrey Robert Siebert, 35, and Hannah Leigh Judy, 29, both of Jasper.
• David Ray Katterhenry, 68, and Kay Lynn Marshall, 64, both of Huntingburg.
• Cordell Robert Durcholz, 24, of Jasper and Kellie Jeanne Conte, 23, of Libertyville, Illinois.
• Laron Joseph Griffith, 24, and Jennifer Lynn Webster, 23, both of Poole, Kentucky.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday three more COVID-19-related deaths in...
How I Broke This | Ep. 1 | Slaw Shack
The Indiana General Assembly is working on several bills in response to COVID-19’s...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday two more COVID-19-related...
Four-year-old Charlie Schnarr of Jasper was diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma, a rare type of...
Susan Gossett wants more people to be able to go to faraway places right in the comfort of their...
Out of all eight Indiana State Police posts created when ISP was formed in the 1930s, the Jasper...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 44 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.