Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 10/12 - 10/25October 30, 2020
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between Oct. 12 and 25.
• Jason Lee St. Clair, 30, of Birdseye and Sarah Abigail Lamarche, 33, of West Baden.
• Austin Ray Suggs, 32, and Nichole Lynn Mehringer, 27, both of Jasper.
• Nicholas Joseph Sherman, 33, and Katherine Ann Knies, 31, both of Huntingburg.
• Bradley Andrew Haase, 25, and Sydney Anna Blessinger, 25, both of Ferdinand.
• Dillion Joe Ramsey, 23, of Dale and Harlee Ann Marie Zehr, 21, of Huntingburg.
• Carlos Martin Martinez, 22, and Whitley Brooke Duncan, 24, both of Jasper.
• Luke D. Hassfurther, 30, and Ellen C. Hess, 27, both of Jasper.
• Jose E Garcia, 53, of Kyle, Texas, and Rosa D Ramirez Crespin, 34, of Jasper.
• Jordan Scott Beck, 33, of Jasper and Maui Magera Moore, 39, of Clinton, Maryland.
• Jeffrey Robert Siebert, 35, and Hannah Leigh Judy, 29, both of Jasper.
• David Ray Katterhenry, 68, and Kay Lynn Marshall, 64, both of Huntingburg.
• Cordell Robert Durcholz, 24, of Jasper and Kellie Jeanne Conte, 23, of Libertyville, Illinois.
• Laron Joseph Griffith, 24, and Jennifer Lynn Webster, 23, both of Poole, Kentucky.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Tuesday evening as the sun set, a large group of Forest Park students could be seen walking in...
When Don Luis Dubon first moved to Huntingburg with his family in 1999, there were only a few...
Tracy Lorey, superintendent of Greater Jasper Consolidated Schools, was named the 2022...
Dubois County will continue to have two representatives in the Indiana House of Representatives,...
How to attract and keep police officers for the city became a big topic at the Huntingburg...
Fewer than five minutes remain until the Marching Wildcats’ rehearsal is set to start, and...
New bids for the first phase of improvements at Dubois County Park will likely be opened in...
A Jasper man and woman were arrested Monday for attempted murder after injuring two brothers in...