Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 12/13 - 12/16December 20, 2019
From Local Sources
Here are the most recent marriage licenses issued from the Dubois County Clerk’s Office.
These licenses were issued between Dec. 13-16.
• Dustin James Jones, 36, and Trisha Renae Kendall, 25, both of Jasper.
• Kyle Lee Aldridge, 24, and Haley Lynn Hoffman, 22, both of St. Anthony.
• Jack C. Elliott, 28, and Holly M. Johnson, 25, both of Eugene, Oregon.
• Bryan Francis Hurst, 24, Tabitha Sue Steckler, 24, both of Ferdinand.
• Shane Mitchell Philipps, 33, and Brittney Nichole Kitchell, 30, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department confirms six more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
As days, weeks and months of social distancing push ahead into an uncertain future, meaningful...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms four more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
Although park facilities — with the exception of playgrounds — were cleared to reopen last...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today a third COVID-19-related death in the county.
Zax Creamery — formerly Big Olaf Creamery — is set to launch in a new north side location on...
Heritage Hills High School graduated 138 in the Class of 2020 this month when e-learning came to...
What will summer look like for Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari under the cloud of COVID-19?