Dubois County COVID-19 cases by ZIP codeJuly 22, 2020
From Local Sources
Data compiled by the Indiana Management Performance Hub breaks down Dubois County's COVID-19 cases by ZIP code.
• 47541: There is not data available for the Holland area.
• 47532: Ferdinand has 18 reported cases.
• 47542: Huntingburg has 131 reported cases.
• 47475: There is not data available for the St. Anthony area.
• 47513: Birdseye has six reported cases.
• 47546: Jasper has 181 reported cases.
• 47521: There is not data available for Celestine.
• 47580: There is not data available for Schnellville.
• 47527: Dubois has eight reported cases.
When there is not data available for a ZIP code, either there are less than five COVID-19 cases in the ZIP code or the ZIP code’s population is less than 1,500 people.
This data was last updated Monday. See the data online here.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
With a set of twins and triplets and six other kids, Adam and Nikkia Anders of Birdseye never...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 12 new cases of COVID-19 in Dubois County.
It all started with a path through the woods. Just over 20 years ago, Dave Buehler’s vision...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 19 new cases of COVID-19 in Dubois County.
Plans for creating a countywide trail master plan are slowly progressing.
After receiving a favorable recommendation from the Jasper Utility Service Board earlier this...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday Dubois County's 26th COVID-19 death,...
A women’s recovery home could come to Jasper’s east side.