Dubois County COVID-19 cases by ZIP codeJuly 22, 2020
From Local Sources
Data compiled by the Indiana Management Performance Hub breaks down Dubois County's COVID-19 cases by ZIP code.
• 47541: There is not data available for the Holland area.
• 47532: Ferdinand has 18 reported cases.
• 47542: Huntingburg has 131 reported cases.
• 47475: There is not data available for the St. Anthony area.
• 47513: Birdseye has six reported cases.
• 47546: Jasper has 181 reported cases.
• 47521: There is not data available for Celestine.
• 47580: There is not data available for Schnellville.
• 47527: Dubois has eight reported cases.
When there is not data available for a ZIP code, either there are less than five COVID-19 cases in the ZIP code or the ZIP code’s population is less than 1,500 people.
This data was last updated Monday. See the data online here.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
In just one week, Ryan Menke of Holland will be swimming across the Hudson River.
Out of all eight Indiana State Police posts built when ISP was formed in the 1930s, the Jasper...
Habitat for Humanity of Dubois County announced the selection of the Armstrong family to partner...
Recently, I had to contend with an epic battle between good and evil: To doughnut or not to...
The Dubois County 4-H Fair ran July 12-16 at the Dubois County 4-H Fairgrounds in Bretzville....
Josie Brown contemplated while her horse, Scotty, took a break to chew on some grass. The two...
Indiana Department of Transportation workers have several projects underway in the area.