County updates flooded road listDecember 5, 2019
From Local Sources
The Dubois County Highway Department has updated its flooded-road list.
The two notable roads that are now open: Division Road and Old Huntingburg Road. That leaves seven roadway segments listed as still blocked by high water. Those roads are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
As soon as Courtney Hopf of Dubois decided to pursue a career in education, she knew she wanted...
The Dubois County Health Department confirmed today two new cases of COVID-19, bringing the...
From family physician to occupational medicine practitioner, Dr. Ted Waflart has been part of...
The property on which the Koerner Commercial Block building stood is in the control of a local...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms today three new cases of COVID-19, bringing the...
More than 200 people stood in a circle around the Dubois County Courthouse Saturday for Stand Up...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms six more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
As days, weeks and months of social distancing push ahead into an uncertain future, meaningful...