County sets primary voting times, locationsFebruary 26, 2020
From Local Sources
Early voting in Dubois County begins on Tuesday, April 7, and ends on Monday, May 4, with no voting on Good Friday, which is April 10.
Here are the county’s early voting locations and times:
• Dubois County Courthouse Annex, 602 Main. St., Jasper: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday; 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesdays; 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, April 25, and Saturday, May 2; and 8 a.m. to noon on Monday, May 4.
• 35th Street Fire Station, 118 E 35th St., Jasper: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, April 27 through May 1; 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, April 25, and Saturday, May 2.
• Ferdinand Branch Library, 112 E. 16th St., Ferdinand: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, April 25, and Saturday, May 2.
• Huntinburg Event Center, 110 East 14th St., Huntingburg: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, May 1, and Saturday, May 2.
• Dubois Branch Library, 5506 E Main St, Dubois: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 2.
• Roaming satellite locations: open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the St. Henry Fire Station on Monday, April 27; the Haysville Fire Station on Tuesday, April 28; the Schnellville Fire Station on Wednesday, April 29; the Dubois Branch Library on Thursday, April 30; and the Birdseye Fire Station on Friday, May 1.
On Primary Election Day, Tuesday, May 5, polls will be open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the following locations:
• Jasper Middle School, 3600 N. Portersville Road, Jasper: Bainbridge 5N, 5S, 6N, 6S, 7, BNEJAS, Harb 1.
• Jasper Community Arts Center, 951 College Ave., Jasper: Bainbridge 1, 4N, 4S.
• National Guard Armory, 1481 Bartley St., Jasper: Bainbridge 2E, 2W, 3E, 3W.
• St. Mary Community Center, 2829 N. 500W, Jasper: Boone 1, Mad 1, Mad 2, MADJAS N, MADJAS S.
• Huntingburg Event Center, 110 East 14th St., Huntingburg: Patoka 1, Patoka 2, Patoka 3, Patoka 4, Patoka 5, Patoka 6, Cass 2.
• Holland United Methodist Church, 205 Second Ave., Holland: Cass 1, Cass 3.
• Ferdinand Community Center, 710 Community Dr., Ferdinand: Ferd 1, Ferd 2, Ferd 3.
• Celestine Community Club, 7742 E. Ellsworth Road, Celestine: Hall 1, Marion 2.
• St. Anthony Community Center, 4665 S. Cross St, St Anthony: Jackson 1, Jackson 2, Jefferson 1, Jefferson 2.
• Dubois Middle School, 4550 N. Fourth St, Dubois: Col 1, Harb 2, Marion 1.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department confirms a third positive case of COVID-19 in Dubois County.
There is significant concern that many people are not taking the recommendations and guidelines...
Kimball Electronics produces pieces other companies use to assemble medical devices, and due to...
Indiana State Department of Health announced today the second positive case of COVID-19 for a...
Balancing work while parenting in the time of coronavirus
The Dubois County Health Department is accepting donations of homemade face masks and other...
In this age of social distancing due to COVID-19, social media is helping to fill in the human...
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center has a plan for COVID-19, and has been working daily to...