Closed roads stay in double digitsMay 6, 2019
From Local Sources
The Dubois County Highway Department says there was a drop in the number of high-water roads during the weekend, but the number closed remains in double digits.
Despite more rain Saturday, the number of flooded roads has gone from 21 on Friday to 15 today.
Those still blocked are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• Division Road east of County Road 600W.
• Stewart Road off of Division Road.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 300N west of County Road 175E.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kings Ridge Road.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
With Halloween quickly approaching here is a list of Halloween events and local trick-or-treat...
That old building, the one that sits at the only stoplight in Ireland, has become Bret...
The Dubois County Community Foundation has committed $150,000 to the Tri-County YMCA’s expansion.
When Jerry Hunefeld joined the Dubois County Council in 1974, he had no idea what the job...
This year is the Dubois County Park’s 50th anniversary — five decades of providing a...
Holland, Ferdinand and Lincoln Trail elementaries were all named a 2019 National Blue Ribbon School.
The Southridge Marching Raider Band’s color guard program has been a highlight of the group...
Ferdinand’s 18th Street Park will once again transform into a medieval land this weekend for...