Closed roads stay in double digitsMay 6, 2019
From Local Sources
The Dubois County Highway Department says there was a drop in the number of high-water roads during the weekend, but the number closed remains in double digits.
Despite more rain Saturday, the number of flooded roads has gone from 21 on Friday to 15 today.
Those still blocked are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• Division Road east of County Road 600W.
• Stewart Road off of Division Road.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 300N west of County Road 175E.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kings Ridge Road.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Drivers coming into Ireland from the west side will likely notice the new artwork that now...
Indiana State Police Superintendent Douglas G. Carter has promoted Sgt. Robbie Lambert to Jasper...
In his annual State of the Schools address this morning, Superintendent Tim LaGrange talked...
Since River Harbin came into the world, he has been a fighter.
Huntingburg Mayor Denny Spinner delivered the annual State of the City address this morning to a...
Dubois County’s new security center will not be built on the Old National Bank site in...
The Northeast Dubois School Board took several steps Tuesday toward beginning construction on a...
The snap of popping bubble wrap filled one of the kindergarten classrooms at Ireland Elementary...