Closed roads stay in double digitsMay 6, 2019
From Local Sources
The Dubois County Highway Department says there was a drop in the number of high-water roads during the weekend, but the number closed remains in double digits.
Despite more rain Saturday, the number of flooded roads has gone from 21 on Friday to 15 today.
Those still blocked are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• Division Road east of County Road 600W.
• Stewart Road off of Division Road.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 300N west of County Road 175E.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kings Ridge Road.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Ryan Menke participated in the Navy SEAL Hudson River Swim, the first sanctioned swim across the...
A recent Huntingburg Airport intern created a guidebook for interns and students interested in...
Many are familiar with the motorcycle gang archetype — rugged outlaws prone to violence. In...
Construction Manager Pat Gress has about 500 photos on his phone chronicling the construction of...
Jose Dubon has announced his plan to run on the Republican ticket for the Huntingburg Common...
No sex, no drugs, no race-relations and no politics. When Clint Hall of Huntingburg tells jokes,...
The end of summer is already in sight but organizers of this weekend’s 29th annual St. Anthony...
Dunkin' has plans to open a store in the former Orange Leaf building in Jasper, according to a...