Closed roads stay in double digitsMay 6, 2019
From Local Sources
The Dubois County Highway Department says there was a drop in the number of high-water roads during the weekend, but the number closed remains in double digits.
Despite more rain Saturday, the number of flooded roads has gone from 21 on Friday to 15 today.
Those still blocked are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• Division Road east of County Road 600W.
• Stewart Road off of Division Road.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 300N west of County Road 175E.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kings Ridge Road.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
There’s more to Young Life than fostering faith. Teens build lifelong relationships with...
We’re still in the thick of spring, but there’s something about the upcoming Old Jasper Day...
Indiana’s Lt. Gov. Suzanne Crouch walked around Market Street Park with Huntingburg Mayor...
The feasibility study on options for expanding the Dubois County Security Center and addressing...
Crossroads Behavioral Health in the former St. Joseph's Hospital building in Huntingburg, will...
St. Joseph Catholic Church’s Father Ray Brenner will celebrate the 50th anniversary of his...
Due to rain amounts less than forecasted, the Louisville District of the U.S. Army Corps of...
News of a change in Indiana education law regarding kindergarten caused confusion earlier this...