Closed roads stay in double digitsMay 6, 2019
From Local Sources
The Dubois County Highway Department says there was a drop in the number of high-water roads during the weekend, but the number closed remains in double digits.
Despite more rain Saturday, the number of flooded roads has gone from 21 on Friday to 15 today.
Those still blocked are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• Division Road east of County Road 600W.
• Stewart Road off of Division Road.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 300N west of County Road 175E.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kings Ridge Road.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department confirms four more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
For 125 years, L.H. Sturm and his descendants have been operating a hardware store on The...
The Dubois County Health Department confirmed today three new cases of COVID-19, bringing the...
Residents began moving into the River Centre's apartments a couple of weeks ago
The Indiana Department of Education released today its guidelines for schools reopening for the...
Jasper’s annual Chalk Walk won’t take over the city’s Courthouse Square this summer....
The Dubois County Health Department confirmed today two new cases of COVID-19, bringing the...
When voters within the Southeast Dubois County School Corporation go to the polls in November, a...