Clerk outlines office availabilityMarch 18, 2020
From Local Sources
JASPER — Although there is limited access to the Dubois County Courthouse, Clerk Amy Kippenbrock says her office is still available for crucial business.
Business that may still be conducted at the clerk’s office includes paying child support, filing new protective order cases and applying for marriage licenses.
Upon arrival at the courthouse, a press release explains, members of the public should call the clerk’s office at 812-481-7037 to be allowed entry to the building. Individuals will be screened prior to being allowed into the building.
Other items that the clerk’s office services that can be done online include:
• Find paperwork to file a case at www.indianalegalhelp.org.
• Need help filling out protective order filings Crisis Connection is available, 1500 S Meridian Rd, Jasper or call at 812-482-1555.
• E-file new cases into the court by going to https://www.in.gov/judiciary/efile/tyler.html.
• Pay traffic tickets, court fines and restitution online at www.paygov.us. Or call the Clerk’s office to make a payment over the phone: 812-481-7035.
• Update your voter registration, visit: www.indianavoters.com.
• Request an application for vote by mail, visit https://www.in.gov/sos/elections/2402.htm.
If you have questions about these items or more please call the clerk’s office 812-481-7035.
Clerk’s office hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and until 6 p.m. Wednesdays.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Joslyn Mehringer doesn’t remember every step of her winding journey. But how could she? It...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today six new positive cases of COVID-19.
The declining student enrollment, the revenue shortfall, the lack of necessary resources. At a...
The Dubois County Health Department reported Thursday seven new positive cases of COVID-19.
Sagar Desai knows many people need their coffee before their days can begin, and he’s...
At the Dubois County Airport Authority's Monday evening meeting, board members discussed an...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today two new positive cases of COVID-19.
Andrea and Kurt Rohleder of Ireland will be featured on an HGTV show Sunday night.