Cigarette butt container burns at officeMarch 11, 2020
From Local Sources
JASPER — A cigarette butt container burned Monday afternoon outside the Department of Child Services office at 1045 Wernsing Road.
Fire Chief Kenny Hochgesang said the fire was out when members of the Jasper Volunteer Fire Department arrived after the 3:57 p.m. callout, but some siding on the building was melted during the incident.
One truck and 18 firefighters were on the scene 10 minutes.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Stopping the spread of COVID-19 remains crucial in our community, said Dubois County Health...
Council President Jerry Hunefeld said that the $4 million the county was planning to pull from...
As of 8 a.m. this morning, there were no new Dubois County residents had tested positve for...
Authorities say a Celestine man died of injuries sustained in an off-road vehicle crash Monday...