Chamber celebrates new Fourth Street businessesDecember 4, 2019
From Local Sources
HUNTINGBURG — The Huntingburg Chamber of Commerce will welcome eight new businesses to Fourth Street with a “Ribbon Cutting Celebration” on Friday and Monday.
On Friday, the chamber will host seven ribbon-cuttings, starting at 10:30 a.m.:
• 10:30 a.m., Bean to Sprout, 314 E. Fourth St., opened April 2019;
• 10:45 a.m., Key Associates, 314 N. Main St., opened August 2019;
• 11 a.m., Firefly Boutique, 401 E. Fourth St., opened November 2019;
• 11:15 a.m., Kim’s Koffee, 410 E. Fourth St., opened October 2019;
• 11:30 a.m., Ella & Ivy Home, 412 E. Fourth St., opened November 2019;
• 11:45 a.m., Linda’s Nails, 404 E. Fourth St., opened November 2019;
• Noon, The Rugged Foot, 425 E. Fourth St., opened 2018.
The chamber will also be hosting a ribbon cutting to celebrate the official opening of Offset Promotions on Monday. The celebration for Offset Promotions, located at 408 E. Fourth Street, starts at 4:30 p.m., with the ribbon-cutting and an open house until 7:30 p.m.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
A competitive jazz program launched at Forest Park after kids returned from winter break earlier...
A new gymnasium is on its way to Northeast Dubois High School.
John Tretter is home. And he’s ready for a challenge. Tuesday morning, the Huntingburg man was...
He had a dream. On Sunday, Dubois County residents remembered it.
Jasper native Shalyn Grow marked an item off her acting bucket list last year. The 2013 Jasper...
Life can be chaotic and messy for the Villarreal family, but they get by with their love for one...
The Jasper Strassenfest Committee revealed the logo and button design Friday for this year's...
For Charlotte Olson of Ireland, climbing Mount Kilimanjaro just feels right.