Chamber celebrates new Fourth Street businessesDecember 4, 2019
From Local Sources
HUNTINGBURG — The Huntingburg Chamber of Commerce will welcome eight new businesses to Fourth Street with a “Ribbon Cutting Celebration” on Friday and Monday.
On Friday, the chamber will host seven ribbon-cuttings, starting at 10:30 a.m.:
• 10:30 a.m., Bean to Sprout, 314 E. Fourth St., opened April 2019;
• 10:45 a.m., Key Associates, 314 N. Main St., opened August 2019;
• 11 a.m., Firefly Boutique, 401 E. Fourth St., opened November 2019;
• 11:15 a.m., Kim’s Koffee, 410 E. Fourth St., opened October 2019;
• 11:30 a.m., Ella & Ivy Home, 412 E. Fourth St., opened November 2019;
• 11:45 a.m., Linda’s Nails, 404 E. Fourth St., opened November 2019;
• Noon, The Rugged Foot, 425 E. Fourth St., opened 2018.
The chamber will also be hosting a ribbon cutting to celebrate the official opening of Offset Promotions on Monday. The celebration for Offset Promotions, located at 408 E. Fourth Street, starts at 4:30 p.m., with the ribbon-cutting and an open house until 7:30 p.m.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
A photo essay featuring four local baptisms documented by Herald photojournalists.
Tourists clamored to first see the trickle of oil in the tranquil water of Pearl Harbor, and...
The Huntingburg Police Department force has a new member.
The Ferdinand Chamber of Commerce honored two award winners and had several featured speakers...
What would she think? When Leo Eckerle tilts back his head to look at the 32-foot-tall pine on...
Four-year-old Head Start student Ray perused Walmart’s toy cars aisle Wednesday morning with...
Marlene Greener shared Christmas letters explaining her family’s excitement about moving to...
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in downtown Jasper.