Chamber celebrates new Fourth Street businessesDecember 4, 2019
From Local Sources
HUNTINGBURG — The Huntingburg Chamber of Commerce will welcome eight new businesses to Fourth Street with a “Ribbon Cutting Celebration” on Friday and Monday.
On Friday, the chamber will host seven ribbon-cuttings, starting at 10:30 a.m.:
• 10:30 a.m., Bean to Sprout, 314 E. Fourth St., opened April 2019;
• 10:45 a.m., Key Associates, 314 N. Main St., opened August 2019;
• 11 a.m., Firefly Boutique, 401 E. Fourth St., opened November 2019;
• 11:15 a.m., Kim’s Koffee, 410 E. Fourth St., opened October 2019;
• 11:30 a.m., Ella & Ivy Home, 412 E. Fourth St., opened November 2019;
• 11:45 a.m., Linda’s Nails, 404 E. Fourth St., opened November 2019;
• Noon, The Rugged Foot, 425 E. Fourth St., opened 2018.
The chamber will also be hosting a ribbon cutting to celebrate the official opening of Offset Promotions on Monday. The celebration for Offset Promotions, located at 408 E. Fourth Street, starts at 4:30 p.m., with the ribbon-cutting and an open house until 7:30 p.m.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari’s newest marquee attraction is the first of its kind — a...
The county's plan for reopening will follow the state's plan.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today one new COVID-19 case.
A little bowtie-clad hamster named Harry Hugger is here to teach children about the COVID-19...
Dubois County Democratic Chairman Mike Kendall said he still stands behind Mikayla Granados’...
The Dubois County Health Department today reported no new COVID-19 cases.
In just under a year, the Tri-County YMCA in Ferdinand will be 50% larger. It held a...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today two new COVID-19 cases.