Chamber celebrates new Fourth Street businessesDecember 4, 2019
From Local Sources
HUNTINGBURG — The Huntingburg Chamber of Commerce will welcome eight new businesses to Fourth Street with a “Ribbon Cutting Celebration” on Friday and Monday.
On Friday, the chamber will host seven ribbon-cuttings, starting at 10:30 a.m.:
• 10:30 a.m., Bean to Sprout, 314 E. Fourth St., opened April 2019;
• 10:45 a.m., Key Associates, 314 N. Main St., opened August 2019;
• 11 a.m., Firefly Boutique, 401 E. Fourth St., opened November 2019;
• 11:15 a.m., Kim’s Koffee, 410 E. Fourth St., opened October 2019;
• 11:30 a.m., Ella & Ivy Home, 412 E. Fourth St., opened November 2019;
• 11:45 a.m., Linda’s Nails, 404 E. Fourth St., opened November 2019;
• Noon, The Rugged Foot, 425 E. Fourth St., opened 2018.
The chamber will also be hosting a ribbon cutting to celebrate the official opening of Offset Promotions on Monday. The celebration for Offset Promotions, located at 408 E. Fourth Street, starts at 4:30 p.m., with the ribbon-cutting and an open house until 7:30 p.m.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Priests in training, monks and other volunteers provide firewood for families that need it most.
Many organizations in the area help others enjoy the holidays or need help with fundraising and...
Expanding the Dubois County’s jail facility and possibly other departments in the justice...
A local ice cream shop will soon have a new home.
It was a holly, jolly evening at the OFS Brands headquarters in Huntingburg Wednesday evening.
The steps Br. Martin Erspamer takes to create his art are straightforward. The underlying...
Santa’s chief elf and one of Santa Claus’ beloved matriarchs will be on "The Kelly Clarkson...
The last several weeks of work on the Thyen-Clark Cultural Center can be summed up in one word:...