Blocked roads nose downwardMay 7, 2019
From Local Sources
The number of roads blocked by high water dropped by a half dozen in the last 24 hours, according to the Dubois County Highway Department.
The nine roads still closed are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kings Ridge Road.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The walls of Lucille (Baker) Rudolph’s room at Jasper’s Northwood Retirement Community are...
Unintentionally, the Older Americans Center has become one of Dubois County’s best-kept...
Jasper attorney John Collins clocks in every day knowing he has the ability to make a...
After two years battling stage 4 colorectal cancer, Jasper resident Mary France died in her bed...
A plaque on the east side of the Dubois County Courthouse honors seven Revolutionary War...
Preschool is now more accessible for low-income Indiana families.
Ryan Menke participated in the Navy SEAL Hudson River Swim, the first sanctioned swim across the...
A recent Huntingburg Airport intern created a guidebook for interns and students interested in...