Blocked roads nose downwardMay 7, 2019
From Local Sources
The number of roads blocked by high water dropped by a half dozen in the last 24 hours, according to the Dubois County Highway Department.
The nine roads still closed are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kings Ridge Road.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Several local Girl Scout troops gathered outside Redeemer Lutheran Church in Jasper Monday...
Digging into old documents and scouring through the past, Rosie Stewart does most of her work...
Former Ferdinand resident Melissa Taylor recently achieved a personal goal of visiting all 50...
An emergency medical helicopter service is looking to relocate to the Huntingburg Airport. But...
Homestead BBQ opened in Ferdinand earlier this month.
As a radio man and regular Jasper High School Athletic Department emcee, it’s rare for Bob...
Before the Northeast Dubois Marching Jeeps began what could have been their final performance of...
Kira Jones was named Miss Flame during the Indiana Volunteer Firefighter Association’s...