Blocked roads nose downwardMay 7, 2019
From Local Sources
The number of roads blocked by high water dropped by a half dozen in the last 24 hours, according to the Dubois County Highway Department.
The nine roads still closed are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kings Ridge Road.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department confirms four more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms seven more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
Celestine Elementary’s Last Year
The Dubois County Health Department confirms two more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
Of the 169 Dubois County residents who have tested positive for COVID-19, a total of six have...
Three candidates are seeking the Democratic nomination for District 8 U.S. Representative.
Southridge High School graduated 116 in the Class of 2020 last week when e-learning came to an...
Gov. Eric J. Holcomb announced that because health indicators remain positive, most of the state...