Blocked roads nose downwardMay 7, 2019
From Local Sources
The number of roads blocked by high water dropped by a half dozen in the last 24 hours, according to the Dubois County Highway Department.
The nine roads still closed are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kings Ridge Road.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Patoka Lake reached the spillway elevation of 548 feet as of noon today.
Heavy pockets of rain continued to dampen Dubois County this morning, as water levels at Patoka...
For 15-year-old Thalia Hernandez of Jasper, her quinceañera was filled with moments to remember.
A grant application seeking money to build a new fire station in Birdseye received what amounted...
Due to Sunday evening's rain and heavy rain over the past several months, Patoka Lake will...
Sports car clubs from across Kentucky and Southern Indiana came together in Jasper on Saturday...
At an age when most women decide to retire from the sport, Joanie Mundy of Huntingburg decided...
Recently, I came to terms with the fact that I am a son who’ll never be as successful as his...