Arrests: 9/18September 18, 2020
• Kane B. Harpe, 25, Evansville, arrested Thursday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
• Elijah J. Eckert, 19, Jasper, arrested Thursday afternoon for battery.
• Melissa Wheatley, 35, Jasper, arrested Thursday afternoon for possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia, neglect of a dependent and operating a vehicle while being a habitual traffic violator.
• Casillas A. Mendrell, 27, Jasper, arrested Thursday night for possession of a controlled substance, operating a vehicle while intoxicated and OWI-endangerment.
• Amber Mize, 27, Indianapolis, arrested Thursday night on a warrant for possession of methamphetamine, possession of hypodermic syringe or needle, obstruction of justice and operating a motor vehicle without financial responsibility.
• Devonte J. Chatman, 29, Jasper, arrested Friday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated and driving while suspended.
• April M. Wendelgast, 36, Jasper, arrested Friday morning for battery.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Habitat for Humanity of Dubois County announced the selection of the Armstrong family to partner...
Recently, I had to contend with an epic battle between good and evil: To doughnut or not to...
The Dubois County 4-H Fair ran July 12-16 at the Dubois County 4-H Fairgrounds in Bretzville....
Josie Brown contemplated while her horse, Scotty, took a break to chew on some grass. The two...
Indiana Department of Transportation workers have several projects underway in the area.
Paintings and sculptures depicting community life are being created in a local, but temporary,...
Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter recently announced the promotion of Master...