Arrests: 9/18September 18, 2020
• Kane B. Harpe, 25, Evansville, arrested Thursday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
• Elijah J. Eckert, 19, Jasper, arrested Thursday afternoon for battery.
• Melissa Wheatley, 35, Jasper, arrested Thursday afternoon for possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia, neglect of a dependent and operating a vehicle while being a habitual traffic violator.
• Casillas A. Mendrell, 27, Jasper, arrested Thursday night for possession of a controlled substance, operating a vehicle while intoxicated and OWI-endangerment.
• Amber Mize, 27, Indianapolis, arrested Thursday night on a warrant for possession of methamphetamine, possession of hypodermic syringe or needle, obstruction of justice and operating a motor vehicle without financial responsibility.
• Devonte J. Chatman, 29, Jasper, arrested Friday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated and driving while suspended.
• April M. Wendelgast, 36, Jasper, arrested Friday morning for battery.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday Dubois County's 26th COVID-19 death,...
A women’s recovery home could come to Jasper’s east side.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported today Dubois County's 25th COVID-19 death, in...
Here’s a riddle for you. Sunday, a 17-year-old boy piloted a Boeing 737 airplane from...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported 35 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County since...
Penny, 68, now uses her experiences to encourage women to undergo annual mammogram screenings...
A year ago, seeing a food truck on a street or parking lot in Dubois County was unusual. Now,...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported today 37 new cases of COVID-19 for Dubois County.