Arrests: 9/13September 13, 2021
• James J. Medley, 46, Birdseye, arrested Friday morning for battery resulting in bodily injury and battery with a deadly weapon.
• Juan J. Oquendo Calderon, 28, Evansville, arrested Friday morning for a second offense of operating a motor vehicle without ever obtaining a license.
• Anntourean E. Jones-Lytle, 38, Indianapolis, arrested Saturday morning for possession of marijuana, operating a vehicle while intoxicated, driving while suspended with a prior suspension within 10 years and obstruction of justice.
• Brandy L. Miller, 38, Jasper, arrested Saturday evening for operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
• Benjamin R Hewitt, 42, Jasper, arrested Saturday night for operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a blood-alcohol content of .15% or more.
• Gabriel Hernandez Jr, 23, Brownsville, Texas, arrested Sunday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated-endangerment.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Chiropractic Association recently named State Rep. Shane Lindauer, R-Jasper,...
Northeast Dubois Intermediate School students are adapting to the temporary changes that had to...
This year is the 40th anniversary of the Herbstfest.
The 2021 Huntingburg Herbstfest Little and Junior Miss Queen Pageant is set for 7:30 p.m. Friday...
The 2021 Huntingburg Herbstfest Miss and Pre-Teen Miss Queen Pageants were Sunday at the...
Renovation plans for the Southwest Dubois County School Corporation, including a new athletic...
A recommended route for the Mid-States Corridor project is still on track to be identified by...
The construction of a multi-million dollar aquatic center in Jasper is still a long ways away,...