Arrests: 7/12July 12, 2021
• Stephanie C. Sorrells, 45, Winchester City, Illinois, arrested Friday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, operating a vehicle while intoxicated-endangerment, possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance.
• Jeremy R. Siddons, 35, Jasper, arrested Friday afternoon for possession of a Schedule I substance.
• Elizama Becerra, 38, Jasper, arrested Friday evening for burglary, residential entry, theft and criminal mischief.
• Steven L. Rice, 63, Huntingburg, arrested Saturday evening for four counts of motor vehicle-driving while suspended with prior suspension within 10 years.
• Bharat R. Desai, 59, Jasper, arrested Saturday night for burglary and theft.
• Tyler M. Wampler, 23, Huntingburg, arrested Saturday night for intimidation.
• Homero L. Sandoval, 33, Washington, arrested Sunday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a minor passenger.
• John C. Hoover, 49, Sullivan, arrested Sunday afternoon for operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
• Charles L. Cole, 52, Jasper, arrested Monday morning for possession of methamphetamine.
• Felecia J. Cole, 60, Jasper, arrested Monday morning for possession of methamphetamine.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Out of all eight Indiana State Police posts built when ISP was formed in the 1930s, the Jasper...
Habitat for Humanity of Dubois County announced the selection of the Armstrong family to partner...
Recently, I had to contend with an epic battle between good and evil: To doughnut or not to...
The Dubois County 4-H Fair ran July 12-16 at the Dubois County 4-H Fairgrounds in Bretzville....
Josie Brown contemplated while her horse, Scotty, took a break to chew on some grass. The two...
Indiana Department of Transportation workers have several projects underway in the area.
Paintings and sculptures depicting community life are being created in a local, but temporary,...