Arrests: 4/5April 5, 2021
• Jesse J. Berger, 29, Fountain City, arrested Thursday night for disorderly conduct and resisting law enforcement.
• Mackenzie D. Wilson, 26, French Lick, arrested Friday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, operating a vehicle while intoxicated-controlled substance and operating a vehicle while intoxicated-endangerment.
• Byron D. Moton, 35, Jasper, arrested Friday afternoon for possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana with no prior conviction.
• Devin L. Sprinkle, 22, Salem, arrested Friday afternoon for possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana with no prior conviction and possession of paraphernalia.
• Devonte J. Chatman, 30, arrested Saturday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated-endangerment, operating a vehicle while intoxicated .15% or more, criminal mischief, domestic battery, battery on law enforcement, resisting law enforcement, possession of a synthetic cannabinoid and possession of paraphernalia.
• Tina K. Best, 33, Huntingburg, arrested Saturday night for possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia.
• Amber N. Tucker, 26, Taswell, arrested Sunday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated-endangerment.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Habitat for Humanity of Dubois County announced the selection of the Armstrong family to partner...
Recently, I had to contend with an epic battle between good and evil: To doughnut or not to...
The Dubois County 4-H Fair ran July 12-16 at the Dubois County 4-H Fairgrounds in Bretzville....
Josie Brown contemplated while her horse, Scotty, took a break to chew on some grass. The two...
Indiana Department of Transportation workers have several projects underway in the area.
Paintings and sculptures depicting community life are being created in a local, but temporary,...
Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter recently announced the promotion of Master...