Arrests: 4/5April 5, 2021
• Jesse J. Berger, 29, Fountain City, arrested Thursday night for disorderly conduct and resisting law enforcement.
• Mackenzie D. Wilson, 26, French Lick, arrested Friday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, operating a vehicle while intoxicated-controlled substance and operating a vehicle while intoxicated-endangerment.
• Byron D. Moton, 35, Jasper, arrested Friday afternoon for possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana with no prior conviction.
• Devin L. Sprinkle, 22, Salem, arrested Friday afternoon for possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana with no prior conviction and possession of paraphernalia.
• Devonte J. Chatman, 30, arrested Saturday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated-endangerment, operating a vehicle while intoxicated .15% or more, criminal mischief, domestic battery, battery on law enforcement, resisting law enforcement, possession of a synthetic cannabinoid and possession of paraphernalia.
• Tina K. Best, 33, Huntingburg, arrested Saturday night for possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia.
• Amber N. Tucker, 26, Taswell, arrested Sunday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated-endangerment.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Dr. Frank Hopkins has been named the 2021 Little Company of Mary Outstanding Physician Award...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday nine new COVID-19 cases in...
The Dubois County Museum is hosting a party from 5:30 to 8 p.m. on Thursday for the special...
As a boy, Bob McCarty saw the world through a varied lens. He used the camera lens to display...
Cassie (Gehlhausen) Williams will be Cedar Crest Intermediate School’s principal next school year.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported three new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County on Friday.
Don Lichlyter was known for the dozens of benefits and fundraisers he organized for people...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported one new COVID-19 case in Dubois County on Thursday.