Arrests: 4/5April 5, 2021
• Jesse J. Berger, 29, Fountain City, arrested Thursday night for disorderly conduct and resisting law enforcement.
• Mackenzie D. Wilson, 26, French Lick, arrested Friday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, operating a vehicle while intoxicated-controlled substance and operating a vehicle while intoxicated-endangerment.
• Byron D. Moton, 35, Jasper, arrested Friday afternoon for possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana with no prior conviction.
• Devin L. Sprinkle, 22, Salem, arrested Friday afternoon for possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana with no prior conviction and possession of paraphernalia.
• Devonte J. Chatman, 30, arrested Saturday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated-endangerment, operating a vehicle while intoxicated .15% or more, criminal mischief, domestic battery, battery on law enforcement, resisting law enforcement, possession of a synthetic cannabinoid and possession of paraphernalia.
• Tina K. Best, 33, Huntingburg, arrested Saturday night for possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia.
• Amber N. Tucker, 26, Taswell, arrested Sunday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated-endangerment.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter recently announced the promotion of Master...
Demolition of the former Ditto Sales building at the Y-intersection of U.S. 231 and State Road...
Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter has announced the promotion of Master Trooper...
On an otherwise quiet Saturday afternoon on the Dubois County Courthouse Square, a group of...
Rose Ann (Haas) and the late Charlie Glendening were presented with the Celestine Distinguished...
A new officer has been added to the Huntingburg Police Department.
Tuesday morning, I arrived at the office unsure of what I would write about for the day. An hour...
Lisa Wilson, Purdue Extension Dubois County’s 4-H youth development educator, said she thinks...