Arrests: 3/8March 8, 2021
• Bethelyn K. Morris, 46, Jasper, arrested Friday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated (blood-alcohol content test refusal).
• Jeremiah L. Collins, 40, Orleans, arrested Saturday afternoon on a warrant for theft.
• Jariles Lucius, 49, Huntingburg, arrested Saturday afternoon for driving while suspended with a prior conviction and on three warrants for driving while suspended with a prior conviction.
• Carl L. Hovis, 42, Birdseye, arrested Saturday evening on a warrant for theft.
• Eduardo Rodriguez-Ugarte, 32, Dale, arrested Saturday night for operating a vehicle while intoxicated (BAC .11%), operating a vehicle while intoxicated-endangerment, operating a motor vehicle without ever receiving a license and synthetic identity deception.
• Gerald S. Carman, 45, Lewisport, Kentucky, arrested Sunday afternoon for possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Indiana Department of Transportation workers have several projects underway in the area.
Paintings and sculptures depicting community life are being created in a local, but temporary,...
Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter recently announced the promotion of Master...
Demolition of the former Ditto Sales building at the Y-intersection of U.S. 231 and State Road...
Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter has announced the promotion of Master Trooper...
On an otherwise quiet Saturday afternoon on the Dubois County Courthouse Square, a group of...
Rose Ann (Haas) and the late Charlie Glendening were presented with the Celestine Distinguished...
A new officer has been added to the Huntingburg Police Department.