Arrests: 3/8March 8, 2021
• Bethelyn K. Morris, 46, Jasper, arrested Friday morning for operating a vehicle while intoxicated (blood-alcohol content test refusal).
• Jeremiah L. Collins, 40, Orleans, arrested Saturday afternoon on a warrant for theft.
• Jariles Lucius, 49, Huntingburg, arrested Saturday afternoon for driving while suspended with a prior conviction and on three warrants for driving while suspended with a prior conviction.
• Carl L. Hovis, 42, Birdseye, arrested Saturday evening on a warrant for theft.
• Eduardo Rodriguez-Ugarte, 32, Dale, arrested Saturday night for operating a vehicle while intoxicated (BAC .11%), operating a vehicle while intoxicated-endangerment, operating a motor vehicle without ever receiving a license and synthetic identity deception.
• Gerald S. Carman, 45, Lewisport, Kentucky, arrested Sunday afternoon for possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Dr. Frank Hopkins has been named the 2021 Little Company of Mary Outstanding Physician Award...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday nine new COVID-19 cases in...
The Dubois County Museum is hosting a party from 5:30 to 8 p.m. on Thursday for the special...
As a boy, Bob McCarty saw the world through a varied lens. He used the camera lens to display...
Cassie (Gehlhausen) Williams will be Cedar Crest Intermediate School’s principal next school year.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported three new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County on Friday.
Don Lichlyter was known for the dozens of benefits and fundraisers he organized for people...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported one new COVID-19 case in Dubois County on Thursday.