Arrests: 3/1March 1, 2021
• Brian Smith, 37, Jasper, was arrested Friday for domestic battery in the presence of a child and driving while suspended.
• Talicia Reynolds, 31, Jasper, was arrested Friday for dealing in a look-a-like substance.
• Gale Timberlake, 45, Hardinsburg, was arrested Friday for possession of meth, driving while suspended, possession of marijauana, possession of paraphernalia and check deception.
• William Laswell, 28, English, was arrested Saturday for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, OWI with bodily injury to another person and OWI endangerment.
• Kimberly Scott, 51, Lewisport, Kentucky, was arrested Sunday for possession of meth, maintaining a common nuisance and possession of marijuana.
• Donnie McClain, 51, Lewisport, Kentucky, was arrested Sunday for possession of meth, possession of marijuana, maintaining a common nuisance, possession of paraphernalia, operating while intoxicated, OWI endangerment and dealing in methamphetamine.
• Gavin Duncan, 18, Huntingburg, was arrested Sunday for illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage and resisting law enforcement.
• James Taves, 41, Jasper, was arrested Sunday for strangulation and domestic battery.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center has announced its third class of family medicine...
Due to popular demand, the day is finally here — six new pickleball courts were unveiled at...
In just one week, Ryan Menke of Holland will be swimming across the Hudson River.
Out of all eight Indiana State Police posts built when ISP was formed in the 1930s, the Jasper...
Habitat for Humanity of Dubois County announced the selection of the Armstrong family to partner...
Recently, I had to contend with an epic battle between good and evil: To doughnut or not to...
The Dubois County 4-H Fair ran July 12-16 at the Dubois County 4-H Fairgrounds in Bretzville....
Josie Brown contemplated while her horse, Scotty, took a break to chew on some grass. The two...