Arrests: 3/1March 1, 2021
• Brian Smith, 37, Jasper, was arrested Friday for domestic battery in the presence of a child and driving while suspended.
• Talicia Reynolds, 31, Jasper, was arrested Friday for dealing in a look-a-like substance.
• Gale Timberlake, 45, Hardinsburg, was arrested Friday for possession of meth, driving while suspended, possession of marijauana, possession of paraphernalia and check deception.
• William Laswell, 28, English, was arrested Saturday for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, OWI with bodily injury to another person and OWI endangerment.
• Kimberly Scott, 51, Lewisport, Kentucky, was arrested Sunday for possession of meth, maintaining a common nuisance and possession of marijuana.
• Donnie McClain, 51, Lewisport, Kentucky, was arrested Sunday for possession of meth, possession of marijuana, maintaining a common nuisance, possession of paraphernalia, operating while intoxicated, OWI endangerment and dealing in methamphetamine.
• Gavin Duncan, 18, Huntingburg, was arrested Sunday for illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage and resisting law enforcement.
• James Taves, 41, Jasper, was arrested Sunday for strangulation and domestic battery.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Dr. Frank Hopkins has been named the 2021 Little Company of Mary Outstanding Physician Award...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday nine new COVID-19 cases in...
The Dubois County Museum is hosting a party from 5:30 to 8 p.m. on Thursday for the special...
As a boy, Bob McCarty saw the world through a varied lens. He used the camera lens to display...
Cassie (Gehlhausen) Williams will be Cedar Crest Intermediate School’s principal next school year.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported three new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County on Friday.
Don Lichlyter was known for the dozens of benefits and fundraisers he organized for people...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported one new COVID-19 case in Dubois County on Thursday.