AC malfunction brings firefightersMay 28, 2020
From Local Sources
DUBOIS — Units of the Dubois Volunteer Fire Department responded Tuesday afternoon when an outside air conditioning unit malfunctioned at a home north of the Dubois Crossroads.
The 2:12 p.m. callout sent the department to 4979 E. State Road 56. Fire Chief Steve Kalb said the outside unit began smoking and a small amount of smoke was brought into the residence.
Firefighters had the homeowner call for service and windows were opened to ventilate the residence.
Three trucks and 15 firefighters were on the scene 10 minutes.
Dubois Rural Electric Cooperative and Memorial Hospital Emergency Medical Services assisted.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday two more COVID-19-related...
Four-year-old Charlie Schnarr of Jasper was diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma, a rare type of...
Susan Gossett wants more people to be able to go to faraway places right in the comfort of their...
Out of all eight Indiana State Police posts created when ISP was formed in the 1930s, the Jasper...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 44 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Hoosier National Forest seeks information from the public about an area south of Paoli in...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 50 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Jasper Volunteer Fire Department celebrated its 125th anniversary Wednesday.