27 roads blocked by high waterJune 24, 2019
From Local Sources
The Dubois County Highway Department lists 27 roads currently blocked by high water.
Those roads are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• Division Road east of County Road 600W.
• Stewart Road off of Division Road.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S West of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County 400S.
• County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
• Portersville Bridge Road north of the bridge in Daviess County.
• Portersville Road West east of County Road 500W.
• Portersville Road West between county roads 500W and 600W.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• County Road 700N east of Portersville Road.
• Dubois Road Northeast south of State Road 56.
• County Road 600N west of County Road 200W.
• County Road 300N west of County Road 175E.
• County Road 175E south of County Road 300N.
• County Road 190N north of Meridian Road.
• Kellerville Road north of Cathy Lane.
• Harts Gravel Road at the intersection of Kings Ridge Road.
• County Road 450N west of Cuzco Road South.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Organized by the Jasper German Club, the free, new pep rally of sorts was named...
When Ella Schue checked on her chicken Sunday morning, she knew something was off.
The Dubois County Commissioners kicked off their Monday meeting with a morning discussion and...
Two local boys who each hope to be the first man on Mars took a step toward making that dream a...
20-year-old Cameron Egler is interning on the Commemorative Air Force AirPower History Tour,...
Sister Anita Louise Lowe was installed Saturday as the Sisters of St. Benedict’s 14th prioress.
They come for a summer and then they’re gone. But, it’s a summer they’ll never forget....
How many lives do you think you could live in 125 years? What kind of impact could you leave...