16 county roads remain blocked by high waterFebruary 13, 2019
From Local Sources
After rains earlier this week, the wait for water to come off flooded sections of roadways continues.
The Dubois County Highway Department says its list of roadway portions blocked by high water has dropped by five entries since Tuesday. The 16 roads still affected are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• Division Road east of County Road 600W.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Portersville Bridge Road north of the Daviess County bridge.
• Portersville Road West east of County Road 500W.
• County Road 700N east of Portersville Road.
• County Road 600N west of County Road 200W.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• East First Street in the Huntingburg area west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Although he is in the middle of his Congressional work in the nation’s capital, U.S. Sen. Mike...
Bark in the Parklands was a joint event between the Dubois County Humane Society and the Jasper...
In celebration of Newspapers in Education Week, we asked elementary schoolers from Ireland,...
More than 500 attendees flooded the Jasper Community Arts Center and parts of Vincennes...
Severe weather that included wind gusts approaching 50 mph left its mark on Dubois County...
The St. John Bosco Youth Ministry in Jasper has hired Jacqueline Ripberger as its new director.
More than 100 people came out Wednesday to support the Birdseye Volunteer Fire Department’s...
The basketball game between a select group of Southridge High School faculty members and several...