16 county roads remain blocked by high waterFebruary 13, 2019
From Local Sources
After rains earlier this week, the wait for water to come off flooded sections of roadways continues.
The Dubois County Highway Department says its list of roadway portions blocked by high water has dropped by five entries since Tuesday. The 16 roads still affected are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• Division Road east of County Road 600W.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Portersville Bridge Road north of the Daviess County bridge.
• Portersville Road West east of County Road 500W.
• County Road 700N east of Portersville Road.
• County Road 600N west of County Road 200W.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• East First Street in the Huntingburg area west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Indiana State Police Superintendent Douglas G. Carter recently announced the promotion of...
Some were in the military. Others used to drive excavators. One even helped run his family...
At the Dubois County Humane Society, the work is more than walking dogs and playing with cats....
Virlee Gunselman smiled as she walked out the doors of Scenic Hills Care Center for the last...
They used their teacher voices and gave legislators a lesson on the issues facing public education.
It’s official. On July 1, the individual schools that make up the Northeast Dubois County...
Be honest. If someone asked you to spell “delicatessen” or “spontaneity” or...
The Southridge Middle School Spell Bowl team earned State Champion status Saturday at the...