Where Have I Seen That? (U.S. 231 Edition)May 31, 2014
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues were all visible from U.S. 231 in Dubois County.
The randomly selected winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Dylan Hopf of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Phyllis Sergesketter of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Earl Hulsman of Jasper, two tickets.
The correct answers are below:
1. Roof of Reflections, Huntingburg
2. Star on side of 231 Auction House & Relics, Haysville
3. Bricks on American Legion Post No. 147, Jasper
4. Pillar on Huntingburg United Methodist Church, Huntingburg
5. Eye on Jasper Eye Clinic sign, Jasper
6. Second story window on Haysville Mill, Haysville
7. Mailbox just south of Meyer Creative Landscapes, Huntingburg
8. Garage of Shirley’s Sewing Stuff, Dale (but located in Dubois County)
9. Toothbrush on top of Wagner Family Dental sign, Jasper
10. Second story window at Meny’s True Value, Jasper
11. Sign at Swifty’s gas station, Huntingburg
12. Sign at Indiana State Police Jasper Post, Jasper
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Amanda Jones of Dubois has proven herself in two far different worlds — the profession of coal...
At Game Knight in downtown Huntingburg, the games are involved and the sense of community is...
The crafting of guns is often passed from father to son. Ferdinand native Marvin Kemper quit his...
This week, The Herald’s photojournalists write about their favorite photographs of last year.
The live Nativity at St. Henry Catholic Church dates back to 1998. It’s a cherished tradition.
Tom Schmitt learned about pecan farming from his father. It’s a tradition he appreciates and a...
David Thyen is one of the more than 250 members of Holy Family Boy Scout Troop 185 to become an...
When their daughter and son-in-law were called to serve with the U.S. Air Force in Afghanistan,...