Where Have I Seen That? (U.S. 231 Edition)May 31, 2014
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues were all visible from U.S. 231 in Dubois County.
The randomly selected winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Dylan Hopf of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Phyllis Sergesketter of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Earl Hulsman of Jasper, two tickets.
The correct answers are below:
1. Roof of Reflections, Huntingburg
2. Star on side of 231 Auction House & Relics, Haysville
3. Bricks on American Legion Post No. 147, Jasper
4. Pillar on Huntingburg United Methodist Church, Huntingburg
5. Eye on Jasper Eye Clinic sign, Jasper
6. Second story window on Haysville Mill, Haysville
7. Mailbox just south of Meyer Creative Landscapes, Huntingburg
8. Garage of Shirley’s Sewing Stuff, Dale (but located in Dubois County)
9. Toothbrush on top of Wagner Family Dental sign, Jasper
10. Second story window at Meny’s True Value, Jasper
11. Sign at Swifty’s gas station, Huntingburg
12. Sign at Indiana State Police Jasper Post, Jasper
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Tom Schmitt learned about pecan farming from his father. It’s a tradition he appreciates and a...
David Thyen is one of the more than 250 members of Holy Family Boy Scout Troop 185 to become an...
When their daughter and son-in-law were called to serve with the U.S. Air Force in Afghanistan,...
A decade after opening, the Tri-County YMCA and its mission are a success.
Life for young Tony Ahrens wasn’t easy. But when he returned to his hometown to coach, he was...
A car accident and subsequent brain injury 17 months ago put Judy Fairchild-Roberts’ future in...
Longtime Jasper resident Tom Spangler knew it wouldn’t be easy to become a U.S....
Chad Gayso not only directs Forest Park High School’s dominant marching band, he also writes...