The Hunt Is On: Photo scavenger hunt answersMay 14, 2013
Here are the answers to the photo scavenger hunt published in The Herald on Saturday, May 4:
1. Carson’s store sign, Jasper
2. Fountain at Main and Market streets, Huntingburg
3. Sander Processing sign, Celestine
4. Window of Tickled Pink, Ireland
5. St. Anthony water tower
6. Windmill Chill sign, Holland
7. St. Charles Health Campus sign, Jasper
8. Rock at entrance of Northeast Dubois High School, Dubois
9. Soldier on side of American Legion, Ferdinand
10. Statue at Schnellville Fire Station
11. Windows on Brick Oven Pizza, Huntingburg
12. Sign at 231 Antiques & More, Haysville
The winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Rosalie Hartwick of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Bob and Suzanne Eckert of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Darrell Verkamp of Dubois, two tickets. The Herald received 48 entries in the contest, and 45 of them had all answers correct.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Indiana Department of Transportation representatives listened without comment to area residents...
Business and marketing has a fashion flair for six eager students at Heritage Hills High School.
Janie Burkett Harrison, a former drug addict who also suffered from bulimia and alcoholism, will...
“It’s about making it count. This thing called life. It’s about being grateful. For things...
State Sen. Mark Messmer, R-Jasper, was named Legislator of the Year by the American Kennel Club...
Indiana State Police arrested a Huntingburg man Thursday on a Level 4 felony count of...
State Sen. Mark Messmer was named Legislator of the Year by the Indiana Winery and Vineyard...
Busy working women of Dubois County will soon have a place to turn for advice and support when...