This is a preview of subscriber content
To continue reading, get online access now.
This picture shows Main Street from Second Street south. The Southern Depot shown was constructed in 1907. The building to the right is the Donahue Saloon. The building to the far left, located at First and Main, was a hub factory which manufactured the hubs used in construction of wheels required by buggies, surreys and wagons.