Dale House Fire

Loading gallery...
  • 140123_DaleFire01_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Members of the Carter Township Volunteer Fire Department, Santa Claus Volunteer Fire Department and Jackson Township Volunteer Fire Department extinguished hot spots after a fire destroyed a home at 205 E. Medcalf this morning in Dale. The family of seven that lives at the residence safely exited. Heather Rousseau/ The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire02_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Members of the Carter Township Volunteer Fire Department, Santa Claus Volunteer Fire Department and Jackson Township Volunteer Fire Department checked for hot spots after a fire destroyed a home at 205 E. Medcalf this morning in Dale. The fire call came in at 5:55 a.m. CST. Carter Township Assistant Fire Chief Scott Meadors said a preliminary investigation indicated the blaze was started by a space heater. Heather Rousseau/ The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire03_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Members of the Carter Township Volunteer Fire Department, Santa Claus Volunteer Fire Department and Jackson Township Volunteer Fire Department were on scene at a home at 205 E. Medcalf Thursday morning in Dale. Township Assistant Fire Chief Scott Meadors said a preliminary investigation indicated the blaze was started by a space heater.Heather Rousseau/The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire04_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Members of the Carter Township Volunteer Fire Department, Santa Claus Volunteer Fire Department and Jackson Township Volunteer Fire Department were on scene at a home at 205 E. Medcalf Thursday morning in Dale. Township Assistant Fire Chief Scott Meadors said a preliminary investigation indicated the blaze was started by a space heater.Heather Rousseau/The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire05_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Johnathon Walden his sister Monica Gogel and their nephew Christopher Clark looked over what was left of the house that their father owned and where Johnathon lived in Dale after a fire on Thursday. Heather Rousseau/The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire06_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Aaron Rohl, a member of the Carter Township Volunteer Fire Department was on scene at a home at 205 E. Medcalf Thursday morning in Dale. Township Assistant Fire Chief Scott Meadors said a preliminary investigation indicated the blaze was started by a space heater.Heather Rousseau/The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire07_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Members of the Carter Township Volunteer Fire Department, Santa Claus Volunteer Fire Department and Jackson Township Volunteer Fire Department were on scene at a home at 205 E. Medcalf Thursday morning in Dale. Township Assistant Fire Chief Scott Meadors said a preliminary investigation indicated the blaze was started by a space heater.Heather Rousseau/The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire08_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Luke Lubbehusen of Carter Fire District was on scene at a home at 205 E. Medcalf Thursday morning in Dale. Township Assistant Fire Chief Scott Meadors said a preliminary investigation indicated the blaze was started by a space heater.Heather Rousseau/The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire09_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Members of the Carter Township Volunteer Fire Department, Santa Claus Volunteer Fire Department and Jackson Township Volunteer Fire Department were on scene at a home at 205 E. Medcalf Thursday morning in Dale. Township Assistant Fire Chief Scott Meadors said a preliminary investigation indicated the blaze was started by a space heater.Heather Rousseau/The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire10_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Santa Claus firefighter Bernie Stallman, left, talks with Johnathon Walden, one of the occupants of the home that caught on fire at 205 E. Medcalf Thursday morning in Dale. The family of seven that lives at the residence safely exited. Heather Rousseau/ The Herald

  • Wagner Web Ad.jpg
    Show Captions

    Wagner Family Dental sponsor ad

  • 140123_DaleFire11_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Frank Haaff of Carter Fire District looks up to his team on scene at a home at 205 E. Medcalf Thursday morning in Dale. Township Assistant Fire Chief Scott Meadors said a preliminary investigation indicated the blaze was started by a space heater.Heather Rousseau/The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire13_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Kathy Kellems of Dale and her daughter, Elizabeth Kitson of Dale brought coffee out to firefighters who were on scene at a her neighbors home Thursday morning in Dale. The firefighters were too busy to accept the offer. Heather Rousseau/The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire14_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Elizabeth Kitson, left and her mom Kathy Kellems, both of Dale poured themselves coffee after offering some to firefighters who were too busy to accept when on scene at a home at 205 E. Medcalf Thursday morning in Dale. Heather Rousseau/The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire15_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Members of the Carter Township Volunteer Fire Department, Santa Claus Volunteer Fire Department and Jackson Township Volunteer Fire Department were on scene at a home at 205 E. Medcalf Thursday morning in Dale. Township Assistant Fire Chief Scott Meadors said a preliminary investigation indicated the blaze was started by a space heater.Heather Rousseau/The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire16_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Kathy Kellems of Dale, looked out her window at her neighbors house as local Volunteer Fire Departments, were on scene at a home at 205 E. Medcalf Thursday morning in Dale. Township Assistant Fire Chief Scott Meadors said a preliminary investigation indicated the blaze was started by a space heater.Heather Rousseau/The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire17_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Members of the Carter Township Volunteer Fire Department, Santa Claus Volunteer Fire Department and Jackson Township Volunteer Fire Department were on scene at a home at 205 E. Medcalf Thursday morning in Dale. Township Assistant Fire Chief Scott Meadors said a preliminary investigation indicated the blaze was started by a space heater.Heather Rousseau/The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire18_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Heather Rousseau/ The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire19_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Johnathon Walden looked over what was left of his home in Dale while local Volunteer Fire Departments were on scene. Heather Rousseau/The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire20_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Members of the Carter Township Volunteer Fire Department, Santa Claus Volunteer Fire Department and Jackson Township Volunteer Fire Department were on scene at a home at 205 E. Medcalf Thursday morning in Dale. Township Assistant Fire Chief Scott Meadors said a preliminary investigation indicated the blaze was started by a space heater.Heather Rousseau/The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire21_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Members of the Carter Township Volunteer Fire Department, Santa Claus Volunteer Fire Department and Jackson Township Volunteer Fire Department were on scene at a home at 205 E. Medcalf Thursday morning in Dale. Township Assistant Fire Chief Scott Meadors said a preliminary investigation indicated the blaze was started by a space heater.Heather Rousseau/The Herald

  • 140123_DaleFire22_hr.jpg
    Show Captions

    Members of the Carter Township Volunteer Fire Department, Santa Claus Volunteer Fire Department and Jackson Township Volunteer Fire Department were on scene at a home at 205 E. Medcalf Thursday morning in Dale. Township Assistant Fire Chief Scott Meadors said a preliminary investigation indicated the blaze was started by a space heater.Heather Rousseau/The Herald